SHL SYNTHDRO FRW 32A/ 46A/ 68A is a flame retardant hydraulic oil formulated from glycol water base with special additives against wear and corrosion. Fireproof hydraulic oil is a very important role. It is used for lubrication and cooling at locations where there is a risk of fire and explosion due to overworking engines such as hydraulic systems in iron furnaces, steel, mold foundry factories …
- Excellent lubrication performance
- Good oxidation stability and resistance to heat
- High fire resistance in systems at risk of fire
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Efficient cooling and energy transfer, increasing engine life.
Application: Used in locations that may be exposed to sparks or high-temperature parts such as operations in the molding process, hydraulic systems operating continuously in steel mills, furnaces, electro-hydraulic control parts in turbine control systems…
Store and safety: Store at appropriate temperature and store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Please refer to the MSDS and TDS for more details.
- Drum / 200 (Liter)
- Pail / 20 (Liter)